at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description You’ll be interested in this Collections Specialist position if you’re a natural leader driven a strong sense of accomplishment, and a focused, detail-oriented thinker with a background in accounting, finance or business administration. This Collections Specialist position in the Rogers, Arkansas region is a long-term contract / temporary to full-time opportunity. If you are an experienced Collections Specialist, there is an opportunity to nourish your career at a growing company in the Transport industry! Contact Robert Half today to learn more!
How you will make an impact
- Take care of inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Identify delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, written correspondence, phone contact, and making arrangements for payment
- Act as liaison in maintaining quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Maintain and update customer files to sustain data integrity
- Process bankruptcy filings in the correct manner when received
- Log all customer payments to the correct reports
- Head all billing and reporting activities in response to deadlines
- Abide by all Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations
- Guarantee the processing of payments Requirements – Effectively analyze customer accounts make decisions based on said analyses
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Commercial collections experience desired
- Proficiency in Excel Formulas
- Excel Formulas experience highly desired
- Communication Skills experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Prior experience working with collections/accounting software
- 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.