at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description If you love building solid customer relationships, this Customer Service Representative position via Robert Half in the growing Transport industry might be for you. Articulate and highly-skilled candidates could find an excellent career opportunity in this Customer Service Representative position. If you’re looking for a long-term contract / temporary to hire engagement, and can work in Rogers, Arkansas, this could be the Customer Service Representative position for you! If you like the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, this position could be for you.
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls Requirements – Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Transportation Logistics experience required
- Wide ranging experience with Manage Vendor Relationships
- Inbound Call Center experience
- Experience with Follow-up Appointments
- General familiarity with JIRA
- Practical knowledge of Maintain Vendor Files
- Well-founded grasp of Customer Support
- Foundational knowledge in Booking Appointments
- Proficiency in Logistics Industry
- Proven knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- Quality experience with Enter Vendor Invoices
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.