at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
As an Operations Assistant, you will be working in a fast paced team environment. You will be responsible for contacting carriers to obtain the status of shipments and monitor shipments for on-time pick-up, transit and delivery.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITY
Customer Relationship – Consistent and professional communications; effective, prompt and courteous communications with respect to difficult situations, relaying service failures, etc.Requirements
CRM – Customer Relationship Manager, Logistics & Distribution, Logistics Industry, Transportation Logistics, Follow-up Appointments, Freight Companies
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
• Contact carrier to obtain status of load-tendered; continue monitoring the shipment for on-time pick-up, transit, delivered, empty
• Update load status in system, e.g. loaded, pick-up, delivery, empty, etc.
• Notify Shipper and/or Receiver of Load Status and reschedule pick-up/delivery appointments when necessary
• Set-up New Locations (Shippers/Receivers); (Assign vendor code, contact vendor to determine shipping dates, hours or operations, etc.)
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with carriers, shippers and receivers through professional and timely communications and inquiry responses
• Set appointments as needed
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.