at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
Job DetailsPlease note: all position postings close at 12:00 A.M. CST on the position closing date Research Associate Working Title Research Analyst Position # A00158 Department Institutional Research Apply Now (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=ARKASTAT2&cws=40&rid=27258) Employment Status:
Full time (29-40 Hrs)Type of Employment:
- of openings:
ASU-JonesboroProposed Salary Range:
Commensurate with ExperienceClosing:
10/15/21Please note: All postings close at 12 A.M. CST on the closing date. A-State participates in E-Verify.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Institutional Research, the Research Analyst is a key member of the institutional research team.
The Research Analyst extracts and integrates data from a variety of sources and prepares user friendly reports for assessment, accreditation, and decision support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
+ Establishes standard procedures for extracting, analyzing, and reporting data, with a primary focus on assessment, accreditation, and decision support.
+ Develops SQL scripts that can be used to automate data extraction and reporting.
+ Applies rigorous quality assurance processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
+ Processes ad hoc data requests.
+ Assists with office administrative tasks
+ Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to extract data from databases using SQL or other programming languages
• Ability to analyze data and create user friendly summary reports
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with (relational) databases
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Experience conducting (educational) researchGeneral Days/Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
Please note: all position postings close at 12:00 A.M. CST on the position closing date
• An earned Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, social sciences or a closely related field
• Proficiency in SQL or other programming languages
E-Verify Participation Notice:
E-Verify Right to Work:
https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER\RightToWorkPoster%20Eng\Es.pdfTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account