Menu

Equipment operator

at Randstad US in Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Job Description

Equipment operator

job details:

+ location:Memphis, TN

+ salary:$16.50 per hour

+ date posted:Wednesday, September 1, 2021

+ experience:Experienced

+ job type:Temporary

+ industry:wholesaler of durable goods

+ reference:AB_3739634

+ questions:ted.blakney@randstadusa.com901-624-7789

job description

Equipment operator

Are you looking for a full-time/long term opportunity with a great company? Are you passionate about keeping a warehouse on schedule? Do you have previous dock stocker or electric pallet jack experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you! We are currently hiring material handlers for a fast-paced warehouse with competitive pay in Hickory Hill, Memphis Tn.

Responsibilities

Operatinf the electric pallet jack or Dock stoocker

Scanning product from a float or conveyor line to a pallet

90% of time will be spent scanning product with the remaining 10% loading trucks at the end of the shift

The essential functions of this role include:

+ working in a smoke free environment

+ wearing steel toe shoes

+ manual lifting up to 50lbs

+ standing for 7 hours at one time

+ working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week

Skills

+ Material Handling

+ Lifting

+ Product Handling

+ Standing

+ electric pallet jack

+ Dockstocker (6 months of experience is required)

Education

+ High School (required)

Qualifications

+ Years of experience: 1 year

+ Experience level:Experienced

Shift: Second

Working hours: 6 PM – 2 PM

Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.

EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.

Copy Link

Job Posting: JC191539061

Posted On: Sep 03, 2021

Updated On: Oct 03, 2021