at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Program Manager who can drive the execution of multiple projects aimed at implementing structured and bias-mitigating selection solutions to ensure that Facebook is finding and hiring the world’s best talent. In partnership with key global stakeholders across Recruiting, HR, People Analytics, and the business units, this role will support the research insights of the Global Talent Selection (GTS) Team by leveraging highly-effective process and technology-enabled solutions, driving priorities, and defining change management needs within their assigned business area(s). The role reports to the Manager, Interviewer Experience Program Management.
1. Support Global Talent Selection and Interviewer Experience objectives by identifying, scoping and executing projects
2. Manage multiple concurrent and often complex projects as per defined scope and process guidelines
3. Collaborate with global stakeholders (recruiting partners, hiring managers, interviewers etc.) to share and align on the process and deliverables
4. Partner with the People Analytics team to ensure development of job-relevant and consistent selection content
5. Lead the change management and communication efforts for projects and ensure ongoing support including alignment on priorities, timing, process/tools adoption, training, issue resolution, etc.
6. Track and measure project metrics and ensure necessary insights are collected, shared and acted on
7. Maintain regular project updates including risks, highlights, metrics, etc.
8. 5+ years of recruiting, consulting or project management experience
9. Experience working cross-functionally and holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
10. Knowledge of project planning and management methodologies
11. Change management and influencing experience
12. Experience leading multiple strategic projects/initiatives without oversight
13. Experience working across various levels of the organization
14. Experience presenting organizational and process flow content to audiences
15. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
16. Experience in recruiting function and partner organizations: influences partner and client goals
17. Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the recruiting process
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account