at Arkansas Federal Credit Union in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
The primary function of this position is to develop a highly effective team and develop each team member to their highest potential through coaching and leadership. This position is responsible for providing training and coaching to team members to ensure a high quality of member service and assisting in the hiring of necessary personnel for the branch. Ensuring outstanding service is delivered to both internal and external members, supervising member interactions and transactions conducted in person, by telephone, mail, and email by team members, and coordinating the daily workflow of the branch by scheduling employees and assigning job duties are essential requirements of this position. Other duties involve performing tasks requiring more knowledge and expertise, handling difficult situations exceeding the scope of branch personnel, processing of teller transactions, monitoring and maintaining branch cash management, processing of new memberships and accounts, originating and closing loans, and other various transactions that require a thorough knowledge of Arkansas Federal Credit Union policies and procedures.
In addition, the position requires active participation in the branch's respective community through organizations such as Junior Achievement, community Chamber of Commerce, Partners in Education, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the branches meets sales and service goals as established by Arkansas Federal Credit Union.
- Ensure that a high quality of member service is delivered and that various goals established within the branch are met.
- Provide supervision, coaching, and training to service center personnel. Conduct meetings to provide direction and review progress.
- Handle difficult situations that exceed the scope of branch personnel and resolve those situations that may arise from dealing with a wide variety of member issues.
- Determine and maintain sufficient operating cash for the branch by monitoring cash usage and then ordering or selling cash to or from the Federal Reserve Bank when necessary.
- Evaluate work performance of branch personnel, recommending promotions and salary increases within the department to the AVP Regional Manager.
- Reviewing and maintaining all pertinent manual reports, such as the Branch Monthly Audit Checklist, BSA Logs, and daily/monthly electronic reports, such as those located in Business Intelligence and Nautilus.
- Ensure that all branch personnel are knowledgeable and proficient in all Safety and Security protocols.
- Control and maintain security of all branch assets, both inside and outside the location.
- Control and maintain branch budget and costs associated with operations.
- Identify and recommend needed revisions of department policies and procedures to AVP Regional Manager.
- Participate in community activities and organizations as a representative of Arkansas Federal Credit Union and maintain current knowledge of the needs of the communities served.
- Promote membership growth and the use of credit union products and services with employees of existing business partners and by recruiting new business partners.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.