at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
At Facebook, we pride ourselves on making data-informed decisions. This includes not only decisions we make about our platform, which serves over 2 billion users, but also how we learn more about our most valuable asset – our people. For instance, we use data to understand how to hire top talent, to ensure our people are engaged, and to support diversity.We’re looking for an experienced analytics professional to lead the Recruiting Analytics team within our broader People Analytics and Workforce Strategy team. The Recruiting Analytics team uncovers data-driven insights to better attract, assess and hire new employees. In this role, you will serve as an active partner for recruiting leadership to use analytics to inform practices and strategies.
1. Lead a team of analytics experts to provide data, insights and recommendations to recruiting leadership.
2. Provide thought leadership on topics of recruiting analytics and related intersections with People Analytics and the broader HR community.
3. Partner closely with other recruiting leaders and recruiting product teams to improve and scale our end-to-end candidate experience.
4. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the business and recruiting leaders in order to demonstrate influence recruiting strategy through data.
5. Ability to drive decisions with Leadership on complex recruiting challenges at a rapidly increasing scale.
6. Innovate and react quickly to changing business and market realities and demonstrate openness and flexibility to client needs and requests.
7. 12+ years of experience in an analytics or strategic HR consulting role at a large multinational company
8. 5+ years of experience leading others and managing teams
9. Proven experience managing complex management with multiple stakeholders prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks
10. Demonstrated team leadership, partnership, influencing and communication experience with technical leaders
11. Demonstrated experience navigating a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
12. Demonstrated track record of dealing with very sensitive data, and exercising proven judgment and discretion
13. Experience influencing technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of an organization
14. Experience engaging directly with C-level clients and stakeholders
15. MBA/MA/MS or equivalent work experience in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, organizational psychology).
16. Experience working specifically with recruiting data (e.g., funnel analysis, candidate engagement, and other recruiting-specific work) in the technology or financial services industry.
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.