at Robert Half in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Robert Half is working with a growing company seeking a Director of Treasury in Northwest Arkansas. This opportunity is excellent for a candidate who is seeking a role with a company that is expanding and seeking talent who will help them lead their treasury function. They are offering an excellent compensation package including, but not limited to, a competitive salary plus bonus potential, healthcare, retirement savings, and paid time off.
Primary responsibilities of this position will include:
· Implementing overall treasury strategy, and setting short and long-term goals
· Overseeing daily operations of the global Treasury function and all Treasury related systems
· Leading, managing, and training, treasury team across multiple locations
· Ensuring regular and accurate treasury reporting to senior management
· Managing liquidity, cash flow, and working capital through effective cashflow forecasting/modeling and ensuring effective capital structures and credit facilities are in place
· Responsible for budgeting and forecasting of cash flow and liquidity across the organization
· Managing banking relationships and other treasury finance-related third parties
· Partnering with Corporate and Regional Controllers to implement cash flow forecasting and working capital management processes
· Handling ad hoc duties as necessaryRequirements
· Bachelor in accounting, finance, or related field, or equivalent experience
· Master of Business Administration preferred
· Experience developing a treasury risk management strategy
· Leading the planning and execution of bond issuance and investor activities
· Publicly traded, mid-size company experience preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.