at Centennial Bank in Conway, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
This position assists E-Banking, Treasury Management, Deposit Operations and Retail in fraud related to debit cards, wire, check, mobile, internet banking, P2P payments including Zelle, Bill Pay and ATM. They will be the liaison between the back-office department and Retail. They will correspond with customers, internal departments and external entities including other banks and law-enforcement. They will be responsible for reviewing fraud software that the bank utilizes to detect fraud.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Analyze fraud software (Guardian) to determine if fraudulent activity has occurred in Internet Banking. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
2. Handle debit card disputes out of Finboa for compliance on all necessary information. This duty is performed daily, about 40% of the time.
3. Follow up with customers for additional fraud investigation details prior to being sent to back office for Debit cards. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
4. Handle bill pay and P2P fraud. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Produce reports from systems on fraud related trends. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
6. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
7. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. This duty is performed daily.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Alphanumeric Data Entry
Intermediate: 10-Key, Accounting, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: Presentation/PowerPoint, Programming Languages, Spreadsheet
Normal working conditions as found within an office setting, wherein there is controlled temperature and a low noise level, plus a minimum of distractions.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; frequently required to reach with hands and arms, taste or smell; and occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.