at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is hiring the best builders around and we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a Diversity Recruiting Lead, you will lead, develop, drive and execute on the staffing strategies that support our diversity sourcing and recruiting initiatives for technical talent. In this role, you will partner closely with a community of diversity recruiting leads/managers, sourcers, recruiters and program managers to drive world class staffing practices and strategy and to achieve aggressive hiring goals. You will lead an organization of staffing professionals.
1. Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet business objectives
2. Create innovative closing strategies while ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
3. Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting teams and client groups (when needed)
4. Help hire and build a team of recruiters
5. Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your recruiting teams
6. Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
7. Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
8. 5+ years of recruiting experience with technical and non-technical organizations
9. 2+ years of leadership experience guiding/mentoring recruiting teams
10. Experience working in both pipeline and requisition-based environments
11. Experience using data to drive business decisions
12. Experience recruiting in a matrixed organization with strong process and closing acumen
13. Experience managing teams of 5+ direct reports
14. 2+ years experience of people management
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.