at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.ArcBest Technologies is an ArcBest company that develops and supports applications to provide innovate technology solutions for business challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an ArcBest Technologies Intern to join the ArcBest Technologies team. As a member, you will be responsible for the completion of project work for various business partners and is involved in all phases of the systems development life cycle, including development, project work, business information processing and problem solving.
Your contribution may include:
- Participate as a team member in the system definition and design, coding, testing and implementation of various projects for business partners.
- Collaborate with other interns, analysts and teams to determine design plans and courses of action.
- Research technology skills, courses of action and other related problem solving methods.
- Provide accurate estimates for the various states of each assigned project and communicate any revisions as the project progresses.
- Meet performance and program expectations.
- Participate in special projects.
- Utilize offered training opportunities with assigned trainer, self-study and offered courses.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an ArcBest Technologies Intern, you will be a member of the ArcBest Technologies team in Fort Smith, AR. This is a temporary intern position. Work schedule will generally fall between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with occasional irregular hours depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming, preferred.
- Prior programming experience, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account