at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Pricing & Supply Chain Intern to join the ArcBest team Summer 2022. The primary responsibility of an Intern is to evaluate supply chain solution opportunities to meet customer logistics needs while using and interpreting all relevant cost, market, and value-added information. Develop, authorize and execute pricing proposals to support multiple ArcBest business unit objectives and protect corporate yield.
Your contribution may include:
- Daily communication with ArcBest’s nationwide sales team regarding the interpretation, negotiation and administration of pricing arrangements.
- Special projects, including but not limited to, review of specific customer accounts to determine changes in price, shipment handling and other operational considerations in order to reduce costs and increase revenues to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintian a positive attitude in a highly intense environment.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Other duties, as assigned.
As a Pricing & Supply Chain Intern, you will be a member of the ArcBest Pricing Team. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Education: A degree in industrial engineering is preferred. Other engineering degrees and majors with a strong analytical background will be considered.
- Technology: Proficient in entire suite of Microsoft programs and able to learn new systems quickly. Ability to use spreadsheets, computer models, word processor, computer-generated reports and PC networking.
*This internship will be in Summer 2022.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account