at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Operate automatic packaging machines by loading garments on machine feed system in prescribed manner. Machine loads garments into package and seals package. Operators are rotated on jobs to give more flexibility. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
1. Obtain garments from designated storage area.
2. Load garments on machine feed system in prescribed manner.
3. Observe garments for obvious defects according to established operating procedures.
4. Insure proper coordination of garments and packaging materials by style, color and size.
5. Expected to meet quality and quantity requirements at an incentive pace.
6. May be required to perform material handling duties such as:
1. Placing full containers on trays and/or into shipping cases.
2. Loading flat containers/inserts into magazines.
3. Loading poly film rolls on machine.
4. Apply case identification labels.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 3 months ago (8/16/2021 3:59 PM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 12/31/2021
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account