at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Inspect hose by machine on assigned lines. Measure waistband, pull hose onto inspection board and check for knitting or yarn defects. Classify and record defects by machine number and shift. Flag machines by placing hose on the machine with the defect marked. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
1. Randomly select hose from each machine and inspect hose checking for:
1. Size of waistband.
2. Length of hose.
3. Knitting defects (i.e. bad needle, tuck or drop stitch, lap hoses, etc.
4. Yarn defects (i.e. slubs, rings, etc.)
2. Record defects by machine and shift.
3. Flag machines making defective work:
1. Classify defect and mark hose.
2. Stop machine when defects are major.
3. Remove bad work from bag and subtract from machine counter to ensure proper lot size.
4. Record type of defect and number of defective blanks on quality summary report(s).
4. Replace machine bags when filled with specified number of dozens, zero counter, attach production ticket and assign bag to designated location.
5. Segregate waste by fixer assignment. Weigh and record waste information in accordance with prescribed procedures.
6. Fill out stipulated quality summary reports in accordance with prescribed procedures.
7. Record number of rounds made daily.
8. Perform other related duties as directed by supervision.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 4 months ago (8/16/2021 3:45 PM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 12/31/2021
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account