at Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayettevi in Arkansas
Welcome to Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayetteville. Our bank culture is driven by a Mission Statement to improve the well-being and promote the success of our employees and customers by treating all with dignity, respect, and compassion. We envision being the best company our employees ever work for and the best bank our customers ever do business with as we step into our 75th year of serving unique communities across the State of Arkansas.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Our team is seeking a Real Estate Secondary Market Processor/Shipper to assist in bank's secondary market real estate loan process, compliance, and secondary market loan operations to minimize compliance violations and to help insure the company's lending practices conform to established policy and regulations. Provide exceptional customer service to MLO and their Assistants by being able to explain all documents provided during the loan process and to explain the importance of providing the needed documents in a timely manner.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college.
- Or 24 months of related experience and/or training,
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The preferred location for this position is Stuttgart, AR; however, the location will be considered at any of our branches statewide, providing space is available.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Caring, team-centric environment
- Generous paid vacation time and sick leave
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- FSA & HSA
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Company 401(k) plan
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.