at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who will help accelerate our Veterans Recruiting efforts in support of our 50 in 5 diversity goals.
1. Lead projects and initiatives with key stakeholders that will continuously improve and scale our Veterans Recruiting efforts, while working closely with our Compliance team to support Veteran recruiting programs and events
2. Develop and track outreach strategies, hiring plans, and success metrics. Gather and leverage feedback to constantly refine hiring approaches
3. Represent Facebook at community events and career fairs, and deliver presentations on Facebook’s culture and open opportunities
4. Partner with the Attract team to create effective outreach campaigns for the Veteran community and on events strategies
5. Responsible for recruiting side event management, including: volunteer management, external partner management, candidate triaging
6. Partner with resume review teams & referral teams to increase veteran candidates considerations
7. Partner with L&D and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) teams to provide training on Veterans Recruiting best practices and effective sourcing strategies
8. Partner closely with recruiting teams to transition candidates to open requisitions
9. Develop strong partnerships across all levels of the organization. Collaborate and work with cross-functional stakeholders in recruiting, diversity, employee resource groups and business functions
10. Regularly run pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal partners
11. Champion diversity and inclusion internally and externally by approaching programming with diversity, equity and inclusion in mind
12. Collaborate with L&D teams to provide Veteran Recruiting Trainings and Collaborate with L&D teams to provide Veteran Recruiting Trainings
13. Provide recruiting resource updates via Newsletters and Internal communication
14. 5+ years of experience across recruiting and/or Veteran and PWD compliance programs
15. Proven skills in recruiting operations management, project execution and strategy analysis
16. Self-directed with proven communication and presentation skills
17. Proven time management skills and experience working across concurrent priorities
18. Creative and data-driven approach to solving problems and confident with synthesizing data and making recommendations
19. Organizational skills with great attention to detail and thorough follow-up
20. Operational skills with an eye for developing processes, resources that achieve team effectiveness
21. Experience in navigating ambiguity
22. Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Marketing Tools, etc.
23. Consultative skills and experience influencing and collaborate with interdepartmental teams
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.