at VSC Fire & Security in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Our Rogers, AR office is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Fire Extinguisher/Range Hood Technician. Duties involve Inspection, testing, servicing, and installation of portable fire extinguishers, emergency/exit lights, range hood suppression systems, and fixed systems.
- Working knowledge/experience with above mentioned systems
- Excellent customer service skills including professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to complete electronic documentation and paperwork accurately and timely
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record to be approved to drive a company vehicle
- Ability to work additional hours, flexible schedules, and accept assignments requiring overnight travel
- May cross train to perform the following inspection/testing: backflow, fire alarm, fire sprinkler
- Ability to obtain State of AR Portable Extinguishers Fixed System license within 60 days.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. This position is considered safety sensitive under AR Act 593.
EOE Disability/Veteran Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.