at VineBrook Homes, LLC in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
RESIDENTIAL REMODELING PROJECT MANAGER
VineBrook Homes is an internally managed real estate investment company, focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties. An early investor and developer of the Single-Family Rental home (SFR) asset class, we commenced operations in late 2007. Our proven, yield-focused investment strategy targets a unique opportunity building a portfolio of workforce SFR assets in key secondary and tertiary markets. Our growing SFR REIT portfolio is currently comprised of approximately 14,000 homes. VineBrook Homes is undergoing a major expansion of its strategy, expecting to drive toward 25,000+ homes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete projects in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining high quality
- Source contractors and vendors, and oversee the contractors
- Test all systems and functions of the homes to make sure they work properly.
- The Residential Remodeling Project Manager will oversee multiple projects simultaneously with established completion requirements
Adherence to budgets and schedules and our standards is paramount. Quality control and production must go hand in hand. The Residential Remodeling Project Manager will need to have the ability to give direction, adapt to change, establish relationships, build consensus, anticipate roadblocks, and work in a team environment. Must be highly organized, computer savvy, have a willingness to learn and not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Impeccable ethics and integrity required
- 5+ years of progressively responsible management experience
- Construction management background desired
- Strong knowledge of construction practices and sequencing
- Experience pulling permits and dealing with building officials
- Ability to prepare construction schedules and cost estimates
- Must be competent and comfortable with technology, computers and MS Office
- Strong financial acumen and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and balance a number of simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to operate effectively given defined objectives
- Must understand the basics of investing in single family real estate
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field preferred but not required
We offer industry competitive wages and benefits. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities. Each employee must pass a national background check and full panel drug screening.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. We are also a Drug Free Work Place. Qualified applicants will also be required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.