at 360Insights in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Client Operation Support/ Operations Success Professional
At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Join our Arkansas team! Our Little Rock, Arkansas office houses our United States headquarters.
The Client Operation Support/ Operations Success Professional is responsible for supporting the day to day operations of our clients, their consumers, and dealers. The Operations Success Professional works closely with the Sr Manager of Operations and the Client Success Manager in the execution of SPIFF, Consumer Rewards, Volume Rebates, and Sell Through Allowances programs for the existing client base. In this role, you will be accountable for supporting various clients by conducting internal and external training. You will ensure our clients are using the product and getting value from their partnership with 360. Internally you will create process documents and documentation that allow our team to answer questions efficiently.
- Maintain VIP Inbox; ensure email inquiries to the client VIP box are triaged and within SLA and resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Support the OSM and the Sr Operations Manager in day to day program activities, including identifying trends and issues as monitored through interactions in VIP, and support centers.
- Ad-hoc reporting on an as-needed basis
- Program Maintenance
- Works according to established program date ranges and can prioritize tasks based on required deadlines
- Works to ensure minimal organizational exposure and risk on program execution (hold maintenance, identifying hold trends, processing improvements)
- Expires all programs based on expiry criteria to close program budget (Ensures no open claims past 6 months)
- Approves and reviews POS claim submissions and approvals where necessary
- Works with the OSM and Operations Sr Manager to coordinate, maintain and execute claim notifications during promotion (Alerts)
- Creates and maintains client-specific process documents
- Review and approve client pay files and perform claim/payment reconciliations as needed
- Helps to identify areas for improvement
- Manages exceptions process and deliverables
- Monitors/executes and reports on Exceptions and Escalations from channel centers and sent by the client through VIP
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of E3 platform is a plus
- 1-2 years in a Client Support role
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS office suite
- Reliable, team player
- Ability to assess data analytically and obtain a granular understanding of on-going programs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reviews tasks at hand with an analytical lens to realize operational efficiencies
- Understanding of 360 platforms and business offerings
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done, and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account