in Sebastian County, AR
The Lead Person performs various tasks necessary to lead and direct production activities in multiple work cell areas or product lines. The Lead Person may be required to perform any or all of the job duties listed below.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Education & Experience:
Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set-up of production areas or startup of equipment as necessary
· Inform supervisor of the status of various production orders.
· Direct workforce as assigned by the supervisor.
· Follow production schedule ensuring production standards are met.
· Check measurements and quality of all materials and completion of quality record(s) where required.
· Correction of quality issues within the department as assigned by supervisor.
· Operate forklift, pallet jacks, and/or other material handling equipment.
· Responsible for the training of employees and new hires as assigned by the supervisor.
· Complete general area maintenance duties on equipment as assigned. This may include help from the maintenance department when necessary.
· Responsible for oversight and validation of completion for any paperwork, data collection/entry, labeling/tagging, etc. of team members in work cells.
· Assist with physical inventory inspection and measurements as required.
· Record material usage where required.
· Accountable for identification of safety hazards, as well as support and sustain a safe work environment.
· Maintain excellent housekeeping practices.
· Practice proper safety techniques.
· Follow all procedures and guidelines.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Good mechanical aptitude
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; maintains a clean and organized work environment.
· Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
· Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Good attention to detail.
· Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability EmployerTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account