in County, AR
Private Investigators will be required to conduct surveillance. This involves watching, observing, and following. Must be able to blend into surroundings and go unnoticed. Will be required report your findings back to the client. Will be conducting interviews with people to gather information. Conducting online searches. Will be required to conduct process serving. Investigators must be mindful of the law when conducting investigations. Investigators must have a good understanding of federal, state, and local laws, such as privacy laws, and other legal issues affecting their work. Private detectives and investigators offer many services for individuals, attorneys, and businesses. Will train under the company owner for two years prior to conducting investigations on his/her own.
- Must have the personal pride to get your work product in on time.
- Must be able to travel as necessary.
- Must have flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days.
- Must have strong computer and Internet skills.
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver's license
- Will be required to sign a NON-COMPETE agreement
- CANNOT SMOKE