at Arkansas Federal Credit Union in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for data management and analysis that drive account and loan acquisition campaigns. An expert in data extraction, analysis, and control management to help drive improved new account and loan acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate is experienced in analyzing large data sets to determine likely targets for campaign messaging and using modeling to test effectiveness of campaign strategies.Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mine and analyze data from multiple data sources to extract marketing lists and optimize marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Design, develop, validate and maintain organized data analytics, reports, report definitions, data extracts, forms, and dashboards.
- Work with internal and external resources to run prescreen and prequalification of marketing data lists to identify campaign targets.
- Analyze marketing campaign results and perform data analysis to improve ongoing campaign results.
- Create controls around data management to ensure integrity of marketing lists.
- Analyze and test data to optimize product targeting to potential cardholders.
- Be the SME on every aspect of the marketing campaign data and results reporting.
- Work with internal and external clients in effectively communicating campaign results.
- Work with marketing team to identify ongoing improvements in targeting, campaign management, and results tracking.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.