at Crow Construction in Benton, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. The Laborer performs a variety of tasks under close supervision of supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. These tasks may include assisting with extra workload, covering absences and vacations, and supplementing crews to meet unusual changes in the production area or in the weather. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Knowledge of the trade
- Communication skills
- Strong leadership
- Ability to lead by example
- Ability to educate new employees
- Planning and staying within timelines
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to work in all weather
- Workers must be punctual and reliable
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry