at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Global Operations’ focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Global Operations is for you.
The Supply Planning Analyst role will focus on informing and managing the global outsourced strategy and site location strategy for teams and programs within Global Operations. You will partner closely with a variety of teams including Global Outsourcing, Partner Operations, Workforce Management, Capacity Planning, Finance, Data Analytics and multiple teams within Facebook’s Global Operations organization to create tools to drive visibility to our physical footprint and resource planning (headcount), inform decisions on work allocation, and help plan capacity across a complex set of operations.
1. Track and support the end-to-end allocation of work, auditing and administration of supply, physical capacity across a complex global operation.
2. Provide input into data-driven strategies balancing the priorities and timelines of multiple business units.
3. Build tools to enable allocation of projected demand, supply and other factors influencing utilization of capacity and physical footprint and requirements.
4. Coordinate with vendor partners to plan new build-outs.
5. Track and record allocation of programs across footprint ensuring end-to-end system coordination.
6. Maintain processes to promote responsible utilization of our internal and external footprint.
7. 3+ years of experience in finance, resource planning, workforce management, workforce analytics, space planning, vendor operations or a combination of these
8. Experience in process documentation and iterative process improvement
9. Experience supporting organization-wide projects
10. Self-starter with the experience navigating high levels of ambiguity and complexity
11. Full proficiency in Excel, Tableau, or similar data visualization applications
12. Knowledge in SQL
13. Team-player focused on winning together, achieving more as a team than as an individual
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.