in Sebastian County, AR
Join our Growing Team and see why Summit Utilities, Inc was named as one of the Fastest Growing Denver Area Private Companies 2019 and 2020; Best Places to Work in Maine 2019 and 2020; and Best Places to Work in Arkansas 2020.
Summit is a growing natural gas utility company providing safe, reliable and clean burning natural gas service to homes and businesses in Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Missouri and Oklahoma. Being part of the Summit team means embracing excellence, diversity and innovation, committing to safety each and every day, and doing all that we can to serve each other, our customers and the communities where we live. We aim to bring warmth and energy to everything we do.
We have an exciting opening for a Contact Center Operations Manager based in Fort Smith, AR.
Ensures Contact Center and staffing models include accurate, updated information based on analysis of contact volumes and patterns. Utilizes workforce management software and various internal data sources to accurately forecast contacts – both short and long-term – and determine staffing requirements. Captures, stores, and reports on historical statistics (service level, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.) and provides root-cause analysis and business impact analysis for all performance variances. Reports the workload trends and staffing requirements to management and executive leadership teams. Analyze evaluate new technology, gather business requirements, and develop test plans and implementation schedules for introduction of new technology and applications. Serves as the primary point-of contact for IT teams on problem resolution and change control process. Works in partnership with Contact Center Management, Quality, Training, and Operational teams to coordinate the hiring and training of new employees, as well as the ongoing development and multi-skill training for existing employees. Coordinates with Workforce Analysts, peer groups, and Contact Center Managers across sites to identify opportunities for service improvements and business optimization.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and produces regular and ad hoc reports used for budget planning, staffing plans and operations reporting.
- Regularly updates staffing model/WFM scheduling software to improve the accuracy of volume forecasts and staffing needs.
- Manage all aspects of Contact Center Workforce Management applications for Contact Center operations, including planning and forecasting models.
- Generate optimized staffing schedules and oversite of shift bids for Union and non-union workforce.
- Identify areas of concern and offer solutions/recommendations.
- Develop and publish contact center reporting for all locations regarding performance including summaries of key performance indicators such for all contact channels such as (not all-inclusive) call volumes, call routing, service level variances and agent productivity.
- Act as SME and program coordinator on all telephony related issues
- Assist with the development of knowledge base material on new systems or changes to existing systems or applications used in the customer care centers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA Degree in business studies or computer sciences.
- WFM Certification and related course work
- PM designations an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of Contact Center technology to include WFM systems and solutions, IVR, analysis and reporting tools, and contact routing strategies.
- Advanced mathematical skills, knowledge of and ability to calculate statistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Thorough understanding of the related and in-use Contact Center technologies.
- Strong attention to detail
- Broad understanding of cross functional business operations
- Demonstrated ability to understand overall customer service needs/challenges.
- Must have a high degree of personal initiative and self-motivations.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality guidelines
- Strong analytical and statistical abilities in decision making and problem solving.
- Proven forecasting, trending and or data/analysis skills.
- Must have proven skill in managing projects and tasks in both independent and collaborative teamwork environments.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience, other database development work in applications.
- Excellent and effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously, using effective project management skills
- Understanding of key metrics, including service levels, handle time, abandon rate, average speed of answer and method of measurement and the impact to the overall operation.
- Problem solving/analytical skills; data analysis
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a short period of time, handles multiple priorities simultaneously, and operated in a demanding work environment.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Summit Utilities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account