at Sunpro Solar in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Home Energy Auditor also known as Energy Efficiency Specialist will educate homeowners about cost effective energy efficiency measures to make the homes more efficient and resolve any comfort issues that are present.
Conduct home energy efficiency assessments in residential homes, entering attics, basements, and crawl spaces + Perform initial air leakage testing, and visual inspection of existing equipment within the home + Install instant savings measures such as LEDs, attic tents, smart strips, water heater blanket, and perform a full energy audit to determine sources of air infiltration.
Basic Qualifications: • High School Diploma • Ability to lift boxes no heavier than 30 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and crouch in tight areas • Must have valid driver's license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check. • Full-time availability Monday - Friday along with overtime
• 1+ years’ experience preferred in residential construction, energy conservation, HVAC, building diagnostics, air infiltration reduction & insulation
• Excellent customer service experience up to and including the ability to interact with homeowners
• As a representative of the company must be able to present a clean, professional image
Qualifications & Requirements:
• BPI Analyst Certification is preferred, HVAC Certificate holders welcome
• Ability to pass drug screen and background check
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work independently to conduct energy audits - This includes traveling to the customer site location, interacting with the customer, performing a comprehensive assessment/audit of the residence, recommending energy saving measures, conducting energy usage data calculations, and completing corresponding documentation.
• The individual will also maintain accurate supply inventory on a weekly basis.
• Perform energy audits and record findings (e.g. blower door, insulation level, thermostat type,) and download/upload the required forms and worksheets.
• Where appropriate, advise customers simple low- and no-cost energy conservation measures, such as sealing air leaks and changing furnace filters.
To Apply: https://www.gosunpro.com/careers/To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account