in County, AR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer internal and external calls and work calls from the message center and respond to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations with regards to: abandonment rate and the calls average-speed-to-answer rate.
- Verify caller identity through the authentication procedures set forth by federal and/or state regulations. Provide information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving customer loan information quickly and efficiently.
- Follow escalation procedures to address customer concerns to identify and report possible threats made towards the company and/or other associates.
- Accurately track and document all communications with customers to provide a detailed history of contact. Documentation should include all pertinent information from conversation (s) as set forth by the department policies and procedures.
- Research items and follow-up with customers in a timely manner. Work with bank associates, prior mortgage companies or other mortgage associates to obtain the necessary information. When applicable, provide written responses to customer inquiries for general documents, research requests, copies of file documents, etc.
- Build customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately. Explain policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Remain cognizant of opportunities to further strengthen the customer relationship by identifying a potential need and referring the customer to the appropriate division within the company.
- Participate in outbound call campaigns to include: welcome calls, product service awareness, and various other company contact efforts.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform duties as assigned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Mortgage servicing experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to talk and hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.