at Concentra in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Little Rock, AR PRN
Medical - Advanced Practice Professional
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PRN Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra's wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
* Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
* Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
* Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
* Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
* Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
* Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
* Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
* Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
* Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
* In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
Two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
Graduate of accredited PA/NP program of accredited university
Board Certification or eligibility
Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
Medical Malpractice Coverage
401(k) with Employer Match
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
EOE, including disability/veterans
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.