at FedEx Freight, Inc. in Harrison, Arkansas, United States
Company: FedEx Freight
Job Title: Specialist-Security Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC385904
Job Family: FXF: SEC-PROF
Time Type: Full Time
2200 Forward Drive
Harrison, Arkansas 72602-0840
8285 Tournament Drive
Memphis, Tennessee 38125-1745
This position can be domiciled at the Memphis, TN or Harrison, AR corporate offices.
Respond to issues related to environment, hardware, system and/or software, and implement resolution across security technology areas. Support multiple systems and provide support for large project efforts.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide software support/installation of FedEx Freight Security Technologies as it pertains to the following applications: Windows OS updates, Anti-Virus updates, EDSM/SCCM support, Video Management systems, IP camera upgrades, Lenel Access levels, Badging data transfer/exporting, WinPak and Lenel Access Control Systems and other new technologies/systems as they become available.
2. Coordinate with Cross OpCo's to support database management for all FXF Security Technologies interfacing software.
3. Collaborate with cross department stakeholders to provide network support administration for all FXF Security Technology platforms including Card Access, Video Security, Intercom, Fire Alarm and all new emerging Security Technologies.
4. Provide support or lead activities related to change management, update management, large project efforts and support emerging Security Technologies initiatives.
5. Participate with emerging Security Technology discovery for early involvement with the interoperability with all existing FXF Security Technology standards and specifications.
6. Initiate and administer support for FedEx InfoSec review and Secure Project Tracking as required for new initiatives and new or existing projects.
7. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
8. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience plus three (3) years' experience in Electronic technology, enterprise card access, video security, network design, project management, installation and/ or repair of electronic enterprise security systems
* Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), preferred
* Possess a broad and detailed understanding of electronic security systems and network connectivity, facility management and building management systems
* Good time management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Strong verbal, written, presentation and communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with all levels within the organization
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Must be able to travel
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran.