at McDonald's in BRANSON, Missouri, United States
Starting pay: $14-$18 depending on experience but willing to train.
Summary: To perform the maintenance and upkeep of all grounds including plants, trees, lawn areas, drives, walkways, ponds, irrigation systems, snow and ice removal, trash and recycle, moving services to various departments and all equipment to provide guest safety and satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
1. Perform the cutting, trimming, seeding, irrigation and chemical application of all lawn areas.
2. Perform flower bed preparation, planting, weeding, irrigation and chemical application of all flower beds and planting areas.
3. Perform the cleaning of debris, removal of snow and ice, spreading of sand and ice melt and repair of all walkways, trails, drives and parking areas.
4. Perform tree maintenance including trimming, removal and irrigation.
5. Perform maintenance, repairs and winterization of irrigation systems.
6. Perform maintenance of landscaping equipment and tools.
7. Keep supervisor informed of equipment and supply needs.
8. Acquire working knowledge of the Lodge and facilities to respond appropriately to guest questions, as required.
9. Keep supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective action can be taken when appropriate.
10. Be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
11. Perform other duties as required.
Requsition ID: PDX_MC_3E595F70-FC98-4028-B7BF-125BA2002FA7
McDonald’s Corporation and McDonald’s USA, LLC (the “Company”) are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, including any corporate-owned restaurant, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company or at a McDonald’s corporate-owned restaurant to which you are applying.
McDonald’s and its franchisees are taking proactive steps in response to the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure the safety in our restaurants across all communities. Our values of quality, service, and cleanliness continue to guide us. We’re following direction from the CDC, state, and local governments and adhering to our deep cleaning procedures in every restaurant, every day. We also fully support employees who stay home from work if they are feeling sick. Read more about the ways we are prioritizing health at https://news.mcdonalds.com/news-releases/news-release-details/prioritizing-health-safety-and-community-mcdonalds-shares.
McDonald’s and its franchisees are always looking for top candidates and encourage you to apply online. If you have any questions, please first call the restaurant as this will help the restaurant comply with any social distancing guidelines or other compliance obligations. For corporate roles, please proceed to the online application, or if you already applied, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be a short delay in response time while we continue to monitor the impacts of COVID-19. We sincerely thank you for your continued trust in the Golden Arches.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account