at PepsiCo in Harrison, Arkansas, United States
Entry-level position that performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout the sales function. Primarily responsible for optimizing and resetting cold vaults and gondola space to PepsiCo merchandising standards and chain specific planograms, in smaller accounts like convenience and gas stores, small grocery stores, drug stores etc. Position may require additional duties as assigned by manager such as rack and point of sale deliveries, point of sale storage, mail distribution, etc. Position may be required to work across a wide variety of climate conditions.This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly throughout a 8-10 hour work period. Also requires bending reaching and squatting to move and adjust products. Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Reset shelves, coolers, and other points of purchase to comply with established merchandising standards and negotiated customer contracts
* Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
* Utilize point of purchase in each account
* Establish positive working relationships with cross-functional contacts and primary contact at each account
* Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
* Ability to operate under minimal supervision
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
* 18 years or older
* High School Diploma or GED
* Pass the background check
* Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
* Valid driver's license
* Proof of insurance
* Forklift Test if applicable
* Working for a retail business or grocery store (e.g., understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, stocking aisles and shelves, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, etc.)
* Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
* Working with moving equipment (e.g., forklifts, hand trucks/dolly, etc.)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.