at Waitr in Newport, Arkansas, United States
Do you love working independently but still want to be part of a great team? Do you thrive on providing an exceptional customer experience? Do you love the food industry?
Come be a leader of operations and growth with Waitr/BiteSquad! If you love technology, the food industry, and partnering with the best restaurants in an explosive growth industry, this is the opportunity for you!
As the Market Coordinator, you’ll drive daily operations and revenue growth by installing and troubleshooting tablets, collaborating with our restaurant partners, and driving community initiatives while working with customer support, dispatch, and leadership teams every day! The Market Coordinator reports directly to their Market Manager.
Job Summary and Requirements
- Install and troubleshoot proprietary software within partnered restaurants
- Collaborate with leadership, peers, and the Market Manager to drive results
- Work cross-functionally with IT, customer service, and operations
- Partner with restaurants to drive incremental revenue
- Execute community outreach programs
- Distribute restaurant & marketing collateral
- Work within the market on key initiatives
- Perform structured visits at each Restaurant Partner on a defined frequency (i.e. monthly)
- Work 32+ hours a week, including evenings and weekends
- Willing to travel within the market - Valid Driver's license and reliable vehicle required (gas stipend provided!!)
- Deliver when instructed by the Market Manager (TIPS!!!)
- Assist with various administrative tasks as directed by Market Manager
- Inventory management
For faster review from our hiring team, please apply directly on our site.