at Cantera Concrete in Lowell, Arkansas, United States
Applicants are requiredto:
- Assist with installation of forming, anchor bolts, placing and finishing concrete.
- Clean and prepare sites, cleaning up rubble, debris, and other waste materials.
- Responsible for assisting the supervisor in the loading and unloading of materials and equipment.
- Immediately correct unsafe conditions or behavior within the scope of his/her ability.
- Comply with all safety procedures and practices.
- Familiar with all phases of concrete construction
- Minimum of 1 year as a commercial concrete laborer
- Experience with forming, anchor bolts, placing and finishing concrete.
- Demonstration of strong work ethics, i.e., punctual, dependable, and honest.
- Must be able to meet terms and conditions of Company Drug/Alcohol policy.
- Able to operate tools of the trade. The ability to operate skid steer, forklift and similar small construction equipment a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 90 pounds, and push and pull objects as required.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, crouch, crawl, kneel, and reach.
- Work at least 40 hours per week, and overtime as required.
- Ability to work well with others