in Benton County, AR
Benchmark Group is looking for dynamic, talented individual to fill our Senior IT Specialist position. We are always looking for people of exceptional talent, integrity, and professional commitment to be members of our Project Team of Choice. The right person will be a motivated self-starter who takes initiative; has strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
If you are a creative problem-solver with keen attention to detail; and are a dependable, hard-working team player that is committed to achieving excellence; this is the place for you. To begin your career with a reputable, established firm, apply now!
Proficient IT position capable of performing a variety of IT support tasks on a variety of systems. Must be able to trouble-shoot, modify, and install multiple IT systems and applications while providing excellent customer service. The right candidate will also have software development experience including Python, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, and computer network hardware/software administration & maintenance. Experience within the A/E industry is a plus.
Working Condition/Physical Requirements
- Work environment is mostly in an office. Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length may occur.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment and sit for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and moving of 50 lbs. pounds is required.
- Able to work in a dusty environment.
- Able to crawl under workstations.