at Airgas Usa LLC in Hope, Arkansas, United States
Position Title: INSIDE SALES / RELIEF DRIVER
- Location: Hope, AR
- Straight Truck – Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsement required
o Airgas operates a modern and efficient fleet. Most vehicles are under 6 years old and equipped with driver-friendly technology, such as On Board Computers, collision avoidance technology, latest camera technology and GPS navigation.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Provides walk-in and phone customer service in branch locations by performing the following duties. Also, fills in as backup driver when needed.
*In particular, you will: *
- Solicits sales from walk in or telephone call in customers
- Movement of cylinders as required by customer demands
- Documents sales, quotes, or other information.
- Enters sales data into computer system and researches information for customers through use of the same.
- Receives payment for merchandise or services sold and accounts for same.
- Aids customers in assessing needs and locating merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise from stockroom when merchandise is not on floor.
- Serve as a backup driver when regular drivers are out absent or on vacation.
- Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area and keeps merchandise in order.
- Marks or tickets merchandise.
- Maintains current price documentation and product literature as it becomes available.
- Assures stock inventories are kept at a level that facilitates sales objectives.
- Process and/or returns damaged goods.
- Prepares and routes merchandise for shipment.
- Releases daily invoices and completes all required hand written and computer generated documentation on a timely and accurate basis.
- Maintain CDL with Hazmat endorsement in order to serve as backup driver when needed.
*Are you a MATCH? *
- Have at least one full year of Class B CDL driving experience within the last five years – required
- Have a Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement – required
- Have at least two years sales experience – required
- Have at least one year SAP experience – asset
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
Title: Inside Sales / Relief Driver
Requisition ID: 34273