at Raymond James Financial, Inc. in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Under general supervision, associate uses skills gained through experience and on-the-job training to answer retirement plan related phone calls from branch personnel in a call center environment. Associate will provide a high degree of customer service through education to branch callers. Associate will also serve as a specialist processing complex financial transactions by evaluating, approving and completing retirement transactions in client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and responds to phone and email inquiries regarding issues.
- Accurately diagnoses issues and provides client driven solutions that also meet IRS regulatory requirements.
- Interprets rules and regulations by applying retirement plan knowledge.
- Processes financial transactions accurately.
- Conducts audits of account activity to ensure transactions meet regulatory compliance.
- Reviews client requests for corrections to determine proper course of action and provide guidance to branch personnel on resolution.
- Maintains knowledge of retirement plan rules and regulations by utilizing internal and external resources, as well as continuous training.
- Communicates, researches and resolves issues with other internal departments.
- Supports a continuous improvement environment by providing regular feedback to the leadership team on processes and procedures.
- Provides support as well as assists in on-the-job training of new associates.
- Reviews daily reports of individual productivity to evaluate personal performance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Retirement plans including various legal documents
- General office practices and procedures.
- Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Outlook to create/update documents, reports, spreadsheets and emails.
- Organizational and time management sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving and analysis sufficient to assess client issues and accurately provide resolutions.
- Operating call center software applications.
- Communicate information orally and in writing in a clear and effective manner sufficient to explain complex regulations.
- Acquire and maintain new knowledge in an ever changing regulatory environment.
- Take an active part in the training and development of new associates.
- Effectively gather relevant information and identify key issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service in a fast paced call center environment.
- Research and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Give attention to detail.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- None Required.
Primary Location: US-MI-Southfield-Southfield
Other Locations: US-TN-Memphis-Memphis, US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Job Shift Day Job
Req ID: 2101666To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account