at Hunt Guillot & Associates in Ruston, Louisiana, United States
The Maintenance Engineer position is a 3-6 month contract position working for specialty chemical client in the El Dorado, AR area.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining reliability plans and programs to reduce unscheduled equipment downtime and improve overall process reliability. The Maintenance Engineer is also responsible for leading the continuous improvement plans and cost reduction efforts.
Maintenance Engineer Job Description:
- Follow up with vendors and contractors
- Complete field walk-throughs and create work orders
- Assist with developing work scope, and build outage/turnaround schedules in Microsoft Project
- Develop, implement, improve and manage new and existing equipment predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Lead RCFE (Root Cause Failure Elimination) process to identify root cause and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure compliance to established quality and production standards.
- Ensure completion of all required paperwork, schedules, work orders, etc.