at Robert Half in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Robert Half Technology is looking for a business analyst who is deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and social skills.
· Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements
· Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
· Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
· Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
· Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions and user flows
· Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
· Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutionsRequirements
+ A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, sciences or related field from an accredited educational institution
+ Experience in data analysis and reporting with SQL is a huge plus
+ Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
+ Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
+ Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.