at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Analytics Business Partners drive the business through the lens of HR data by empowering HR leaders to integrate data into daily decisions as well as strategic planning. In this role, you will partner with leaders across HR and the business to enact and influence people strategy. This role will serve as an active partner with HR and functional leaders to perform research and analyses on a broad spectrum of people issues, especially around our guidelines pertaining to remote work. Examples include studying the relationship between remote work on critical outcomes such as employee performance, growth, engagement, diversity, and retention. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, consultative, communication, analytical, storytelling skills and will thrive managing concurrent projects while working with a cross-functional team to drive outcomes. We are looking for someone who enjoys building, figuring out the best way to achieve results, and working closely with a diverse set of teams. We need someone who enjoys operating in ambiguity and uses creativity to combat challenges.
1. Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our talent decisions
2. Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the people analytics team
3. Investigate ways to measure and visualize existing processes for internal efficiency analysis and stakeholder communication
4. Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
5. Deliver analytical, survey or research results to technical and non-technical audiences
6. Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics and enable client self-service on routine queries
7. Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
8. BA/BS with 10+ years (or MBA/MA/MS with 9+ years or PhD and 8+ years) of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action and communicating analyses to technical and non-technical audiences. Experience in fields such as analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related areas
9. Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., descriptive statistics and knowledge of statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data
10. Project management experience with multiple stakeholders prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks
11. Experience engaging directly with enterprise-level clients and stakeholders
12. Experience training/mentoring team members
13. Experience working across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
14. Knowledge of data visualization principles
15. Experience in data visualization tools and Excel (complex formulas, pivots, macros, etc.)
16. Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences
17. Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
18. Experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday, Visier, Salesforce etc.
19. Experience building dashboards using advanced Tableau functionality (e.g. data blending)
20. Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under pressure
21. Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the employee lifecycle
22. Experienced in survey design and analysis
23. Experience in SQL
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.