at Garney Construction in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
A Heavy Equipment Operator job in Siloam Springs, AR is available at Garney Construction. To be considered for this position you must have previous construction experience. As a Loader Operator, you will operate machinery to perform activities such as excavating, backfilling, trenching, ditching, clearing, looming, fine grading and final clean up. The Operator may perform functions of a Laborer as required.
- Operate an excavator safely as part of a crew.
- Perform Operator-level maintenance on the machine.
- Understand safe working loads and signals.
- Handle trench boxes of all sizes and shapes.
- Three years of experience operating loaders.
- Firm knowledge of equipment operations and maintenance.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long-term disability
If you are interested in this Heavy Equipment Operator position in Siloam Springs, AR then please APPLY NOW using the following link:
For other opportunities available at Garney Construction go to www.garney.com/careers.
If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Alex Lievirisci at 407-287-8768 or by email.