at Garney Construction in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
A Laborer job in Siloam Springs, AR is available at Garney Construction. As Laborer, you will perform construction labor in support of other workers. The responsibilities of the Laborer include dig, spread and level dirt and gravel using a pick and shovel. As a Laborer, you may act as a pipeline top man and/or rigger.
• Operate pneumatic and electrical tools, concrete vibrators, compactors, concrete saws, cut-off saws, jackhammers and, hand-operated trenchers.
• Lift, carry and hold building material, tools and supplies.
• Clean tools, equipment, and work areas.
• Mixes then pours and spreads concrete, asphalt gravel, and other material using hand tools.
• Joins, wraps, seals, and bed sections of underground pipe and pipe penetrations.
• Sandblast (nozzleman), compactors (self-propelled), concrete saws, cut-off saws, hand-operated trencher, jackhammer, grade setter, form setting/removal/cleaning.
• Promote Garney Goals and Philosophies.
• One year of experience with construction tools and practices.
• Tools required: tape measure, hammer, tool belt, and lineman pliers.
• Must be able to understand and perform assigned tasks.
• Must be able to work on their feet for an entire day.
• Must be willing to complete OSHA 10 hour (provided by Garney)
• Must be willing to complete “Fall Protection Certification” (provided by Garney)
• Must be willing to work overtime
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Health and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Long-term disability
If you are interested in this Laborer position in Siloam Springs, AR then please APPLY NOW at this link:
For other opportunities available at Garney Construction go to www.garney.com/careers. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Alex Lievirisci - Craft Recruiter at 407.287.8768 or by email.