at Jamestown Nursing and Rehab in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
- Provide direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with facility policy and all federal, state and local regulations. This position is a safety sensitive position as defined by applicable state law.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing and currently licensed by the state.
- Assuring resident safety.
- Follow established performance standards and perform duties according to nursing policies and procedures.
- Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
- Conduct resident rounds as assigned. Report changes in residents' conditions to Charge Nurse or Nurse Supervisor.
- Complete documentation accurately, timely and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Work cooperatively with residents, charge nurses, treatment nurses, restorative nurses.