at Service Solutions in Sheridan, Arkansas, United States
Service Solutions is looking to add to our team! We are looking to hire experienced Journeyman Plumbers with experience under their belt. Journeyman Plumbers should be able to perform plumbing duties on new construction as well as existing plumbing. Must be able to work in a team environment and get along well with others. Wage depends on skill level with opportunity to advance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect previously installed plumbing systems at commercial and industrial sites
- Troubleshoot plumbing problems and replace / repair systems, piping and fixtures as needed including working on call
- Diagnose problems, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs to piping, fixtures and associated components.
- Read blueprints and have knowledge of plumbing codes to diagnose and repair issues
- Complete required electronic documentation daily on a handheld device
- Work independently, and as part of a team, to complete assigned tasks within an allotted time frame
- Operate company vehicle to complete service calls in a specified territory
- Ability to climb and work off ladders, crawl in small spaces and lift heavy materials
- Perform other related duties or special projects, as assigned