at Ritter Communications in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
The Business Sales Representative is responsible for the sale of company products and services to current and potential customers throughout service markets. This role provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and revenue growth in line with company vision and values by visiting prospective customers in person and calling via phone. The Business Sales Representative develops long-term relationships, becomes the trusted advisor to the customer, generates leads, creates sales and proposes complete solutions for prospects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for direct business solution sales for Ritter Communications;
- Generates leads, creates sales presentations and proposals, completes contracts and closes the sale, sets proper expectations to ensure delivery of services;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with top-tier business executives and community leaders;
- Represents Ritter Communications in various community committees and functions;
- Utilizes Sales Representative and Marketing & Sales Coordinator to identify business opportunities with both the established client base and with potential customers;
- Prepares a variety of reports outlining sales leads and prospects and all closed business sales;
- Analyzes and measures business trends; develops and implements plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives;
- Focuses on providing viable solutions to all customers;
- Provides input for market research and advertising activities to identify targeted customers; identifies the appropriate media for distribution of promotional information.