at General Dynamics Information Technology in Texarkana, Texas, United States
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Job Family: Multimedia
This is a Part-Time position .
GDIT is seeking Multimedia Specialists at multiple levels to support a $100M+ US Navy program that provides full spectrum Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) technical support to the warfighter in the Continental United States (CONUS), Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), and in hazardous areas. These critical C5ISR solutions will support a broad range of Department of Defense (DoD) and non-DoD customers, including joint forces commands and disaster recovery/first responders.
In support of this program, GDIT will perform and provide computer systems engineering services to perform tasks in support of assigned Distance Learning (DL) related technologies and systems including Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Knowledge Management Systems (KMS) support.
Program tasking includes provisioning of infrastructure (hardware, software, and cloud services), infrastructure operational support, content development and training, software development, maintenance and enhancement, and some Help Desk support. The GDIT team will supply a full range of system capabilities to include all infrastructure and unique implementation elements. Additionally, the team will develop knowledge sharing strategies and techniques, and deploy various custom systems, that will support distance education and training content, and instructor led training.
Duties of the Junior Graphics Designe r position include:
- Aid in the preparation of briefings for stakeholder projects, including, but not limited to, producing and utilizing data visualizations, assisting with design for PowerPoint presentations, and visualizations and graphics for new work proposals, as well as storyboard graphics, and graphics for Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Design, produce and deliver moderately complex graphic products, to include participating in customer review meetings to guide project revisions and direct and define project requirements and plans.
- Collaborate across all service lanes within programs to gain understanding of all facets of the program and technologies.
- Facilitate discussions about how to visually represent analytic ideas.
- Apply complex graphic design principles, theories and practices.
- Ensure deliverables meet editorial and customer specifications, as applicable, and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
Duties of the Multimedia Specialist position include:
- Assemble and operate equipment to record, synchronize, mix, edit, or reproduce sound, including music, voices, or sound effects, for audio, video or web enabled content.
- Set up, maintain, and dismantle audio equipment, such as microphones, sound speakers, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards and related electronic equipment for live or recorded events
- Set up, operate, and maintain the electronic equipment used to acquire, edit, and transmit audio and video for radio or television programs.
Control and adjust incoming and outgoing broadcast signals to regulate sound volume, signal strength, and signal clarity.
- May be required to operate satellite, microwave, or other transmitter equipment to broadcast radio or television programs.
Clearance – Secret
Junior Graphics Designer
+ Required SkillsTo qualify, the candidate must meet these basic qualifications: – Bachelor’s Degree plus two years related experience OR six years experience in lieu of the degree.- Experience developing infographics- Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite /Creative Cloud products)- Possess artistic ability, creativity, imagination and design layout skills with knowledge of graphic arts and computerized software to include desktop publishing
+ Desirable qualifications include:- Demonstrate experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and After Effects.- Camtasia- Captivate- Captiva Software- Adobe eLearning Suite- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- Demonstrated innovative thinking and follow through- Demonstrated rapid response to customer requests- Experience in researching new/emerging technologies
+ Required SkillsTo qualify, the candidate must meet these basic qualifications: – Bachelors degree – At least three years of experience working relevant sound engineering tasks described above
+ 3 or more years of experience working with one or more digital video editing applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro for a senior level multimedia specialist position
+ Desirable qualifications include:- Demonstrated innovative thinking and follow through- Demonstrated rapid response to customer requests- Experience in researching new/emerging technologies
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.