at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Global Talent Intelligence (GTI) team provides impactful market research and recommendations in support of the talent growth strategy at Facebook. We focus on designing strategies for the recruiting organization to find and hire the world’s greatest builders and achieve diversity goals. Our team is responsible for developing and curating global talent market and industry research, providing actionable insight and recommendations, and acting as consultants and creative problem solvers for key stakeholders. GTI is laser focused on applying data and research findings to achieve the right talent outcomes for Facebook. We are looking for a Business Analyst who will provide actionable insight to influence organizational growth strategy at Facebook.
1. Partner with clients to understand, scope and prioritize Facebook talent market research needs
2. Conduct business, product and industry research to deliver data-driven talent strategies for a range of industries and functions
3. Solve challenging business problems by presenting actionable insight and strategic recommendations
4. Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems to ensure a single source of truth for our data and inform our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives
5. 3+ years of experience in research or analysis consulting, executive search or corporate development environment
6. Demonstrated research skills and experience discerning powerful insights from various sources of data
7. Interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills
8. Experience using market insight and data to influence decisions across functions
9. Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with teams, leaders and cross-functional partners
10. Project/program management experience and effective prioritization skills
11. Demonstrated data visualization skills and experience using data visualization tools, such as Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables and Tableau
12. Bachelor’s Degree
13. Comfortable working autonomously, operating in ambiguity and surfacing operational efficiencies to solve challenging problems
14. Enthusiasm for building and promoting strong organizational health
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.