in Pulaski - Little Rock County, AR
JOB LOCATION: SHERWOOD ,ARKANSAS
Under the direction of the assigned manager, the Financial Sales Representative (FSR) must be able to deal with any customer, on any financial need, in a professional and knowledgeable manner. The incumbent contributes directly to the achievement of sales goals by recognizing opportunities to sell and cross-sell products/services. The incumbent is responsible for providing a full range of banking services, with emphasis on developing/maintaining a personal banking relationship with new and existing customers. The majority (60%) of the incumbent’s time is spent providing customers and potential customers with a clear understanding of the features and benefits of products and services offered at the bank. The FSR is responsible for processing routine transactions, selling all bank products and assisting with other service needs. The incumbent meets with customers to maximize sales opportunities through greeting and branch contacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to the achievement of branch sales goals through a consultative sales approach with new and existing customers following the sales process defined in the CFB Retail Sales Playbook.
- Recognize selling opportunities and effectively cross-sell bank products and services.
- Identify opportunities to sell consumer loans, accept consumer loan applications and facilitate loan closings. Must work effectively with centralized underwriting department.
- Refer qualified customers to specialized sales forces.
- Provide exceptional customer service by acknowledging every customer promptly, smiling and greeting each customer, introducing yourself, using eye contact, and thanking the customer. Acknowledge customer complaints and follow established complaint process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer transactions quickly, accurately, and efficiently, adjusting speed to traffic flow. If appropriate, maintain and balance cash drawer following the established guidelines.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, including digital services and delivery options. Support customer usage of products and services that will provide the services they need in the manner most convenient for them. Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitors’ products, practices, facilities, and prices in order to effectively sell bank products.
- Participate in branch promotions and marketing initiatives.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Cross-sell other services of the bank.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the bank's overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.