at Robert Half in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Description This position is for a highly motivated self-starter who loves organization and order. You might be a great fit for this File Clerk position! The most successful candidates for this File Clerk position will be able to perform various basic clerical tasks, including managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work. This File Clerk role might be right for you, if you’re looking for a long-term temporary role in the Fayetteville, Arkansas area.
What you get to do every day
- Respond to questions about records and files
- Word processing, filing, scanning, archiving and faxing
- Providing quality control to ensure the documents were properly filed
- Coordinate file management, including gathering and indexing, with other departments and employees
- Support and coordinate assistance with other employees on diverse projects
- Find data within specific timelines
- Using specific guidelines, arrange high volumes of memoranda, letters, invoices, and other indexed documents Requirements – Excellent verbal, written, and social skills- Experience with Word and Excel
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Filing experience
- Data entry experience required
- Prepared to handle office equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of File Clerk experience preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.