at Centennial Bank in Conway, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Utilizing the consumer loan decision software DecisionPro, provide consumer underwriting decisions and communicate decisions with loan officers, loan assistants, branch managers, and customer service representatives (collectively, "Consumer Originators"). Loans include a variety of loan types and collateral types. May assist Consumer Originators with compliance regarding disclosures and documents. Serve as back up to Credit Risk Management Specialists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Utilizing DecisionPro software, underwrites and ensures the satisfactory and prompt delivery of all consumer loan underwriting decisions. This duty is performed daily, about 55% of the time.
2. Ensure proper compliance measures and action regarding Fair Credit, Reg. Z, and Reg B compliance. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
3. Communicates alternative financing options for consumer credit requests. This duty is performed as needed.
4. Ensures delivery and proper completion of system generated documents for loan programs using an E-sign process. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Identifies and communicates other pre-approved consumer products and services to loan originators. This duty is performed as needed.
6. Assist in conducting loan training for Consumer Originators, if requested. This duty is performed as needed.
7. Ensure delivery of Home Ownership notices and Risk Based Pricing Disclosure. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
8. Participates in new consumer loan product development and implementation, if requested. This duty is performed as needed.
9. Acts as administrator to maintain upgrades and changes to the consumer loan decision software DecisionPro. This duty is performed as needed.
10. Reviews and prepares loan denials for denied commercial and consumer real estate loans. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
11. Utilizing established processes, initiate funding of approved and documented consumer loans for loan program using an E-sign process. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
12. Perform other duties as required within the Credit Risk Management Department to maintain service level agreements. This duty is performed as needed.
13. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
14. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
15. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: 10-Key, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Database, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: Accounting, Presentation/PowerPoint
Normal working conditions as found within an office setting, wherein there is controlled temperature and a low noise level, plus a minimum of distractions.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; frequently required to reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Should be analytically minded.
Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
General knowledge of the retail banking function.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Ability to work under time constraints.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must be available to cover service hours of Monday – Saturday 7 am to 6 pm. Flexible scheduling is available for a total 40 hour work week. Overtime may be required.
613 Chestnut Street
Conway, Arkansas 72032